Monday, January 08, 2007

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Wacom...




So, I honestly thought that after my last post I would be just a tad more consistent when it came to updating this thing... the thing is, I was in Colorado for the holidays and the gods of Wi-Fi cursed me with either a weak wireless signal, or no signal whatsoever during the bulk of my vacation.

The holidays did bring much mirth and glad tidings my way however, namely in the form of a brand new Wacom tablet. So to show my gratitude and finally add a new update to this so-called sketchblog, I present you with two sketches I did over the holiday season with my Wacom.

Happy New Year, kids...

1 Comments:

At 3:51 AM , Blogger Ulises Farinas said...

those are nice drawings. are they done on photoshop?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home