Friday, March 23, 2007

That Voodoo That You Do...


So this is a logo I just finished for another student attending my school.

She's a film student, and she approached me a while back about designing and executing a logo for the production company she would be representing her films under... Lil' Witch, I believe is the name of the company.

I liked this logo in theory, but if this job has taught me anything it's that I need to learn to manuveur around Adobe Illustrator a hella lot better.

It's also told me that as a general rule, I loathe and detest vector-based drawing with every fiber of my being.

So yeah, it's not marvelous, but it's done...

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh jonny if only you knew the wonders of flash!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home